At Novus IT Services we understand that outsourcing is part of helping your company stay competitive, focused and profitable. Having an IT support company is part of that strategy. Our services are designed to help you accomplish this goal. If you have a support request, or any questions about what we do please call (786) 273-7027 or contact us and a Account Manager will contact you during regular business hours.
Since you are in the process of evaluating computer support companies, our goal on this page is to help you find information about the services you are looking for quickly and easily.
Why is Maintenance Necessary?
It is easy to think computers are so advanced that they don’t have the same problems as other machines. They should work perfectly all the time. Set them up once, and they just work, right? The truth is that your computer network is a collection of complex machines and software, communicating simultaneously, performing trillions of calculations, using hundreds of parts and wires, and under constant assault by the processing needs of the applications, unwanted viruses and spyware and their own users. Here are ten reasons every small business needs regular and proactive server and workstation maintenance:
- Microsoft critical security updates need to be applied at least once a month
- Firewall, virus and spyware protection needs regular review and management
- Daily use of servers and workstations by office staff can create random network issues
- Management of backup status, data selected and data testing is critical to data recovery
- Proactive server and workstation standardization minimizes problems
- Management of hard drive resources prevents storage issues & server crashes
- Analysis of server event logs can identify issues before they create network problems
- Regular optimization of server(s) and workstations to increase speed and efficiency
- Proactive maintenance provides real peace of mind that someone is regularly caring for your network
- Predictable monthly budget and support minimizes financial and technical surprises
Because of these and other factors, your computers require regular computer service maintenance to keep the big problems away and maintain optimal performance.
What is Monitoring and Why Is It Important?
Monitoring allows us to monitor your server every business day of the year. It also allows us to proactively track and manage business critical elements of your server between scheduled maintenance visits.
Novus IT Services monitoring provides visibility into your network allowing us to more quickly determine and address the root cause of many server issues, and reduce the task of issue diagnosis. This results in cost savings and reduction of downtime.
- 24/7/365 Monitoring
- Peace of Mind
- Notification of a Failure
- Notification of a Threshold Passing
- Provides Historical Data of the Network
- Immediate Issue Diagnosis
Ready To Start?
If you are ready to begin enjoying a new level of consistent, proactive support for your company please Contact Novus IT Services today. An Account Manager is available to discuss Maintenance Plan options to meet your business.